Sunday, January 28, 2007

ok one complaint about this little blog spot deal...well first you cant tell who has viewed your site...next the lines in between posts should go in between posts not in the middle of them...yes that's all i can think of right now i'll work on it and let you know what else should be fix!!! Not that any of you can really do anything i just thought i would let you know, b/c i was looking at my site here and i got confused as to where one post ended and the next began...yes just thought i would share that with all of you!!! Good night all!

11 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I've found that people have trouble with this particular template. It looks neat but it's funky with the posts.
But Bekah, stay true, blogger is so much more readable than xanga.
Just try changing your template...

And you can get a tracker at www.sitemeter.com

True breeze.

Later, Fighting Saint

Unknown said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one double posting. Looks good, Job!

Anonymous said...

Ummm Yeah

It's probably a template thing. You can change some of that stuff with CSS (a technial standard which you probably know nothing about), if you need some help with CSS - I know a great web developer who can give you some pointers... he just started a design studio in Rutland :)

The Ethan said...

Silly blogspot

Bekah said...

there i fixed it!! job only posted once!!! and i like the look of this background/template like the brown color or whatever.

Andrew said...

I'm sorry ethan but Blogspot is the only way to go.

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Join us Ethan.

Ethan...I am your Father.

Andrew said...

Bekah, I'm sure you will get used to using Blogger. As anything it takes some time esp. if you are used to using xanga.

jamin said...

Hey Bekah!!!!! I think your blog is great!!!!

Unknown said...

you erased Job's double post but not mine...**sigh** should I take that personally?? ;-)

I think both blogs are cool...blogspot. Xanga. They both work :-) I like your background too!!

Unknown said...

P.S. Your Calvin & Hobbes comic is great!!