Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So my first American government debate is tomorrow..."Do our media have a liberal bias?" So i'm hopping i do well on that. I have never formally debated before so yes!! Right now i'm working on my paper for psych class tomorrow!!! Almost done!!! Well half way but it's only 5 pages long!!! So umhmmmm...(stay awake bekah, stay awake) im doing it on the importance of a parental involvement especially the paternal. Ummm i have field experience tomorrow morning @Christ the king elementary! So that should be fun...yes i'm just randomly writing things as i think of them in between writing sentences in my paper so i think i'm going to have this be the end of my blog so that i will get more done on my paper!!! Good night all

6 comments:

Marc said...

I thought that your debate was on Friday...oh well. You probably have all the info you need by now, but if you get around to it, I emailed you some of the stuff we talked about. I'm actually posting stuff on my blog now...it should be interesting!

Marc

Unknown said...

Which side are you on for the debate, and could you pick your own side?? sounds like an interesting one...debates can be fun!!! (stop looking at me like that)

Good luck on the paper, BeckyLyn

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

I tutored debate in college, Bekah, if I can be of any help.

Andrew said...

How did it go?

gutboy said...

How did u like CKS?

Anonymous said...

Well said.