Friday, August 3, 2007

Well I'm home...well I've been home for a week...in one hour it will be a week! It doesn't really feel that long. It feels like I just got home and I should be going back down any day, like this past week has just been a blur, or I was just going through the motions idk. But at the same time I sort of feel like everything that happened in El Salvador and the other countries wasn't real or it was a really, really long time ago. Yeah confusing I know but what ever.
I got home safe and sound. My trip...sorry Mr. Tripplet you would correct me if you heard me say that...my mission was awesome. I learned a lot and I really feel like I grew spiritually and...idk emotionally/personality wise. Lol I'm not sure how to describe it. I mean I'm not "perfect" now by any means. My family can attest to that I'm sure lol! But yes, Any way I had a great time and I'm really glad I went. I would love to go back sometime. But that's in God's hands!!!! So yes there's my little "I'm home" post for all of you out there!!!!!! God bless

Bekah