Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sooooooo...

Well, let's see an informative post...
I had a week off school so I ended up working everyday but friday and Saturday at the Holiday Inn. Than on Friday I worked at head Start all day, that was kind of fun going back and seeing all the kids again. Than today my family and I went to Glenns Falls NY to go shopping for my b-day with my grandparents.
I'm kind of feeling like I wasted the whole week. Granted I made a lot of money but I didn't do anything very productive and I didn't do anything very fun or exciting which was what I though I would do over my vacation. Oh well.
(I did get my hair trimmed!!!!)
So for anyone who did not get the memo, I am going to El Slavador for a year. I leave January 4th and I'll get back next December. It's weird to think that I will not be home or see my family or anybody for a whole year but it should be an adventure. And just to clarify it with everyone (since everyone seems to think this is my reason for going) I am not going to get married while I am down there, in fact we are not allowed to date while we are in the program!!! So please no body ask me that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm...So I was thinking about everything that I'll miss while I'm gone...Joshua getting his permit, Hannah getting her licence, every one's b-day, next Thanksgiving, Easter... all the little random things that happen on a day to day basis, I wont be home for my 20th b-day, the next presidential election, anniversaries, weddings, funerals... the list goes on...it's an interesting thought.
Anyway, I'm here now!!!!!!!!!! So I would love to do something fun in the next few days if anybody can think of anything fun to do and if (maybe) I can get a day off of work next week!!!!!
There that is as informative I can get for you all!! I hope you all feel more "informed" and that this moderately long post relieves me from making another post for quite some time!!!!! : )

Bekah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. you should still post more often...

well i hope you had fun shopping todya, to bad you couldn't comeout to lake placid... oh well, you all will have to do it again some time. well hope to see you soon:-)

The Ethan said...

Well all work and no play makes Bekah a lame friend! haha j/k

Nate said...

We should all go up to Burlington! hit up the Pizza Put, that would be fun

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Don't you know that Vermont is always fun? Breathing the air is recreation in and of itself!

The Ethan said...

Happy Birthday Kid!

Andrew said...

I never realized just how much I appreciated Vt. until I left it.
I'll keep you in my prayers Bekah, it sounds like quite an adventure.